In Belgium, we are 11 million cannabinoid producers!
Please take a few minutes to read the CBX Medical SRL ("CBX Medical" or "we") Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website and Terms and Conditions of Sale ("T&C"). These terms and conditions contain important information about you as a user of our website and as a purchaser of our products, and apply to all products used or purchased on our website. This website and all related services are expressly subject to acceptance of these terms and conditions. By using our website, purchasing products or subscribing to any of our services, you automatically agree to these terms and conditions, including any future changes made available by publication on our website or otherwise notified. CBX Medical provides access to this website and its products and services exclusively on the basis of your acceptance of these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to the T&Cs, you are not entitled to use our website or services, or to purchase our products. Any inconsistencies in the interpretation of these terms and conditions may not be used against CBX Medical.
1. These terms and conditions (T&Cs) apply to the use of the CBX Medical website (Cbxmedical.com and all associated sub-domains: "website") and all CBX Medical products, offers, deliveries, and services, as well as any other agreements entered into with or on behalf of CBX Medical, unless otherwise agreed in writing.
2. By using the website and ordering products or subscribing to services via this website, the customer ("customer" or "you") automatically gives CBX Medical agreement to the latest version of these GTC.
3. All content published on the CBX Medical website (including logos, trademarks, copyrights, etc.) is the intellectual property of CBX Medical, and without prior express permission from CBX Medical, may not be distributed, modified, or used in any way.
4. By using the website and accepting these T&Cs, you represent that you are of legal age in your country of residence, and that the acquisition and use of our products or services are legal in your place of residence or intended destination. It is the sole responsibility of the customer to ensure that this requirement is met, and CBX Medical accepts no responsibility in this regard.
5. We reserve the right to refuse the conclusion of a contract or the provision of services at any time, without giving reasons.
1. All information on the website or in other documents written by CBX Medical has been prepared with the greatest possible care. However, CBX Medical cannot guarantee that all such information is correct, complete and/or up-to-date. CBX Medical reserves the right to change any information on the site or in other written materials without notice. You confirm that it is your responsibility to verify all information regarding any changes.
2. All information provided by CBX Medical on its website, or in any other way, about our products and services is intended to provide general information only, and cannot be taken to represent medical knowledge or advice. Any decision made by the customer regarding the use of our products and services based on information provided by CBX Medical is subject to the customer's personal responsibility and risk.
3. CBX Medical reserves the right, at any time and without liability to its customers or third parties, to modify the products and services provided, and to withdraw products and services from its range.
4. CBX Medical may from time to time post special offers for its products and services on its website. We reserve the right to modify, restrict, or withdraw these offers entirely, in our sole judgment.
5. Furthermore, we reserve the right, without being obliged to do so, subject to our judgement and without giving reasons, to limit or discontinue at any time the sale of products or the provision of services to an individual customer, to a third party, or in countries or regional jurisdictions.
6. We cannot guarantee that our internet and services will operate without interruption or error. In the event of a failure or interruption, CBX Medical will contact the customer to identify an appropriate solution.
1. To place an order on the site, the customer must first create an account via the registration page. During the registration process, the customer is asked to choose a username and password. The username and password must be treated in the strictest confidence by the customer. CBX Medical is not responsible for any misuse of the registration information and will assume that the person using our site is the registered customer.
2. CBX Medical and its employees will never ask you for your password. If you suspect that your registration information has fallen into the wrong hands, you are required to change your registration information immediately.
3. As a customer, you agree to ensure that all account information is correct and up to date. CBX Medical is not responsible for any delays or additional charges caused by incorrect or inaccurate information provided by the customer.
4. All personal data of the customer is processed and protected by CBX Medical as described in our data protection declaration. The data protection declaration forms an integral part of our GTC. For more information, please see our data protection policy.
1. The offer of products on the website cannot be considered as a commitment by CBX Medical to conclude a sales contract. As the products are not necessarily available in stock at all times, the customer cannot immediately conclude a purchase contract by placing an order.
2. By confirming your order, the order becomes binding and remains binding for a period of 7 working days. The mere confirmation of receipt of the order by CBX Medical does not constitute the conclusion of a contract.
3. While we make every effort to ensure that all information and specifications on our website or in other written materials are accurate, errors and omissions may occur. We reserve the right to correct these as we see fit and to update or cancel any order which is or may be affected by such corrections.
4. An agreement between CBX Medical and yourself will be established as soon as the ordered products are sent to you. CBX Medical reserves the right to refuse to enter into an agreement in whole or in part without giving reasons.
5. In the event of cancellation, restriction or suspension of a customer's order, CBX Medical will make all reasonable efforts to contact the customer to explain the situation.
1. All prices quoted by CBX Medical on its website and in other written material are inclusive of statutory VAT. All costs included in the price are clearly indicated. Any additional costs will be indicated separately and must be paid by the customer.
2. Products are shipped by CBX Medical SRL, based in Charleroi, Belgium ("CBX Medical SRL BE"). Customs duties, import taxes, and fees are the responsibility of the customer. CBX Medical has no influence on these additional costs and is not in a position to provide information on these costs. For more information, please contact the customs authorities in your country of destination.
3. The purchase price must be paid in advance by the customer and will be due upon conclusion of the contract. The products will not be delivered to the customer until the full purchase price has been received. In the event of late payment, CBX Medical reserves the right to terminate the contract without delay.
4. The methods of payment we accept are specified on the site. We reserve the right to change these methods at any time at our discretion.
1. Generally, products are delivered to the delivery address you provide when ordering within 2-7 working days, provided the products are available. For delivery to certain countries, a longer delivery time may apply; please check our website for more information. All delivery terms are legally non-binding and failure to comply with these terms does not give you the right to withdraw from the contract.
2. If CBX Medical's delivery is late, you must first allow us an additional period of at least 20 working days during which we can still perform the contract before you can terminate it. In the event of termination of the contract, CBX Medical will not refund more than the purchase price. Any liability for compensation in case of delay or failure of delivery is excluded.
3. The customer must accept partial deliveries if, for example, part of the ordered products is no longer available or can only be delivered at a later date.
4. The place of performance is the place where the products are handed over by CBX Medical to the Belgian postal services (or another transport company). The benefits and risks are transferred to the customer when the products are sent. CBX Medical is not responsible for loss or damage of products during transport.
1. CBX Medical is responsible for defects in the products purchased. The customer is required to inspect the products immediately upon receipt and to notify CBX Medical in writing of any defects within 7 days, otherwise the products will be deemed to have been approved. Hidden defects must also be reported to CBX Medical in writing within 7 days of discovery.
2. All CBX Medical products are based on natural products and are subject to natural variations. In case of deviations (in color, smell, etc.), we decline all responsibility.
3. All products are offered as is. Different images, information or descriptions of products on the website or in other written materials by CBX Medical cannot be considered as a guarantee of particular characteristics.
4. Defective products must be returned to CBX Medical for inspection at Avenue General Michel 1E, 6000 Charleroi, Belgium. CBX Medical is entitled to provide replacement products or refund the purchase price. In the event of a refund of the purchase price, import taxes will not be refunded. CBX Medical is not responsible for any losses incurred by the customer due to defective products.
5. If you are not satisfied with your order, you have the right to return the products to CBX Medical within 14 days of receiving the products. Please contact customer service in a timely manner. Where possible, products should be returned sealed, unopened, unused, undamaged and in their original packaging. As soon as we have received the returned products and the return conditions have been met, the purchase price will be refunded; the return shipping costs will not be refunded.
1. To the extent permitted by law, all liability of CBX Medical or any of its affiliates for damages or losses suffered by the customer in connection with the conclusion of the contract of sale, delivery, or use of CBX Medical products and services is excluded.
2. The customer agrees that the use of products and services offered by CBX Medical are at the customer's own risk.
1. CBX Medical is a company that wishes to be an ethical player in the market of cannabinoid-based products. In this respect, CBX Medical wishes to inform the public about certain aspects related to this type of products and proposes, in addition to the general information available on the website, to ask for specific explanations from experts. A private one to one exchange with an expert is made possible. These experts are scientists who, by virtue of their training or profession, have the knowledge to answer the questions of the interlocutors (doctors, pharmacists, biologists, etc.)
2. These discussions are not medical consultations, but an opportunity to ask questions about cannabinoids, the endocannabinoid system, CBX products and other related issues.
If you have any questions, comments, or complaints about our products and services, please contact our customer service department by phone or email (contact information on the website). CBX Medical will make every reasonable effort to contact you within 3 business days.
We reserve the right to change or supplement the GTC at any time without prior notice. The latest version of the GTC shall be published on our website or otherwise notified.
1. Should any provision of these GTC be or become wholly or partially ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions. The ineffective provision shall be replaced by a provision that corresponds as closely as possible to the original intention of the parties.
2. The contract between CBX Medical, the Customer, and these GTC is exclusively subject to Swiss substantive law, to the exclusion of conflict of laws rules. The applicability of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods (CISG) is expressly excluded.
3. Any dispute arising from or in connection with the contract between CBX Medical, the customer, and these GTC (including their valid acceptance) shall be exclusively submitted to the court of the place of establishment of CBX Medical SRL.
The website is operated by CBX Medical SRL, Avenue General Michel 1E, 6000 Charleroi, Belgium. If you have any questions about the site and its content, please contact our customer service department in writing or by using the contact form available on our site.
As part of an advertising campaign carried out on Belgian territory, we offer the "satisfied or reimbursed" option. To be reimbursed, the person must send us: the product (minimum 50% consumed), the purchase ticket, the "satisfied or reimbursed" voucher as well as a note including full contact details, the bank account number as well as a brief explanation justifying the non-satisfaction of the product. These elements must be sent by registered mail to our head office.